Motorcycles are back on the road as the weather heats up, and sadly, fatal accidents involving motorcyclists are back in the news, too.
It’s early in the season, so it’s a great time to take a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course, where you are a new or veteran rider.
Check out these Top 10 Reasons to Take a Motorcycle Course:
- 10. Motorcycle Safety Foundation-based courses are reputable.
- 9. Motorcycle safety courses improve the hobby’s reputation.
- 8. The most popular motorcycle courses are for novice riders.
- 7. Refresher courses help with forgotten or neglected skills.
- 6. Experienced rider? Try an intermediate course!
- 5. Some motorcycle safety courses offer specialized skill training.
- 4. It’s a smarter investment than blindly buying a bike.
- 3. Possible insurance discounts … and other benefits.
- 2. It’s a faster path to a motorcycle license.
- 1. Get confident … and in turn, make riding a motorcycle more fun.
Go to the Motorcycle Safety Foundation website to learn more.
Thanks for reading,