I have just published a small book outlining what all drivers should know about auto insurance. It will show you how to better protect yourself and your loved ones by explaining complex legal issues in an easy to understand manner.
Entitled “Learn the Five Secrets to Buying Auto Insurance,” the book will answer the following questions and more:
- What are the types of coverage I really need, and how much coverage do I need?
- How can I figure out exactly what situations I’m covered for—and which ones I’m not?
- How do I know my insurance agent is telling me everything I should know?
- When can I sue another driver for my injuries?
- What is the best overall insurance plan for my family?
Why have I written this book? Simple. I have personally witnessed the economic pain suffered by families who do not have proper insurance coverage and I want to make sure that people have the coverage necessary to keep this from happening to them.
Often, for just pennies a day, you can buy a HUGE amount of additional coverage that would protect you in the event of a bad accident.
If you would like a copy of this book, please post a Comment below requesting the book and I will be happy to mail you a copy.
For those of you who don’t want to read the whole book, just subscribe to this blog as I will be blogging about many of the issues discussed in the book.