Like saving money? Who doesn’t! (Especially in this economic climate!)
I just received a compelling money-saving tip from my good friend Peter Wallin, of Wallin Insurance in Elmira.
Peter’s most recent edition of the Wallin Insurance Newsletter included a tip about the New York state Defensive Driving Class – a class that can save you 10% on your auto insurance. Maybe you’ve heard of the class before, but the latest twist is that the course is now offered ONLINE.You don’t even have to leave your house to become a better driver!
The New York DMV-approved test is offered online at a number of sites. The one recommended by Wallin Insurance is I Drive Safely, www.idrivesafely.com.
Here is Peter’s personal assessment of the class:
- It does take 6 hours but you can take breaks along the way – you actually have 30 days to complete the course from the comfort of your own home.
- There are videos and cool demonstrations that make it interesting.
- There are 6 modules with quizzes at the end of each. If you pay attention to the material it’s fairly easy.
- The class has a unique voice verification system where they call you several times during the class to confirm that YOU are actually taking the class yourself.
- Once you complete the class your official certificate will be mailed to you – and it’s good for 3 years.
The cost of the class is $48.95. All the drivers in a household can take the course, and it can save each 10% on their current auto insurance rate for 3 years.
In addition, Wallin Insurance is even offering a $20 personal refund for clients who take the test.
It’s only smart – save and play it safe!
Thanks for reading,
James B. Reed, Esq.
NY Accident Lawyer
Ziff Law Firm, LLP
303 William St., Elmira, NY 14902
Tel. (607) 733-8866 Fax. (607) 732-6062
Toll Free 1-800-943-3529