There is some very big news in the U.S. cycling world today.
Bike Law, a national network of bicycle crash attorneys, is now the exclusive legal partner of USA Cycling, the governing body for competitive cycling in the United States. This partnership will provide USA Cycling members with respected and professional legal assistance and much more: information, education, and
increased awareness of cycling laws, legal reform and advocacy.
As a proud member of USA Cycling, I can’t wait to see the synergy created by the Bike Law/USAC partnership. I am one of two New York State attorneys in the Bike Law network. I am available to represent New York and Pennsylvania bicyclists and their families.
Bike Law, has lawyers representing cyclists and advocating for cycling safety across the United States and Canada.
Bike Law will provide USA Cycling members with exclusive benefits, including:
- Priority initial consultation with a bike attorney within 24 hours and at no charge.
- Reduced fees in bicycle crash cases for members.
- Ongoing consultation for clubs on organizational legal issues at no charge.
- Speaking engagements on bicycle law to clubs at no charge.
- Priority consideration for pro bono legal representation by the Bike Law Defense League to advance cycling justice.
Join USA Cycling today to support a great organization and join the fight to help make our roads safer! USA Cycling has recently added a Ride Membership for those cyclists who love to ride but have no desire to race.
Thanks for reading.