Every year we send checks for hundreds of thousands of dollars to referral attorneys throughout NY and the US. We are humbled that so many attorneys think enough of the quality of our work that they entrust us with the representation of their referred clients.
Most attorneys recognize personal injury and malpractice are very distinct areas of law and they acknowledge clients are best represented by attorneys who specialize in these areas. At the Ziff Law Firm, Jim Reed, Adam Gee and Christina Bruner limit their practices to personal injury and malpractice cases only.
Our injury and malpractice lawyers are proud of the many honors bestowed upon them by their peers:
- Jim Reed is the only active Plaintiff Lawyer in our area to be designated as a “Best Lawyer in America” as well as a “New York Super Lawyer”. Jim is one of only 46 lawyers in the entire state of NY to be rated 10.0 on the Avvo.com lawyer rating site. Jim was also selected for membership in the Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum and for the Judicial Qualification Commission which reviews the credentials of aspiring judges.
- Adam Gee has also been selected as a “NY Super Lawyer” and received a 10.0 rating on Avvo.com.
- Christina Sonsire was asked to join the Board of Directors of the NY Academy of Trial Lawyers and to teach trial tactics courses for trial lawyers across NY.
- Jim, Adam and Christina are all active in the N.Y.S. Trial Lawyer Association and the N.Y. Academy of Trial Lawyers.
WHY REFER YOUR NY OR PA INJURY OR MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASE TO US?
It's really pretty simple:
- Our track record of trying and winning NY and PA injury and malpractice cases, means that your client will be well-served.
- We advance all disbursements in the case and we pay the highest ethically-permitted referral fees.
- We make you look good by keeping both you and the referred client, fully informed as to the status of the referred case.
IT IS SIMPLE, FAST AND EASY FOR YOU TO REFER A CASE
Just fill out the form below and we will get right back to you. Or if you prefer you can email Jim Reed at [email protected] or call him at 800-943-3529.