Get ALL the compensation you deserve if you’ve been injured on your motorcycle!
Collisions involving motorcycles often cause severe personal injuries, life-long disabilities, huge hospital bills and lengthy absences from work. Worse, insurance companies often try to take advantage of people injured in motorcycle accidents, by doing whatever it takes to save themselves money.
We’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you get the compensation you may be entitled to for medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering and other losses.
We can answer all of the following questions and more:
- Should I talk to the insurance company that represents the person who hit me?
- If I didn’t go to the doctor right away but now I’m in pain, what can I do?
- What if I can’t afford an attorney?
- If the accident was partially my fault, can I still get compensation?
- If an insurance company offers me some money initially, should I take it?
- How long do motorcycle injury cases usually take?
- What if I need medical treatment now but don’t have the money?