RideApart has a great blog post that should be a MUST-READ before all motorcyclists head out to the open road next time.
“10 Common Motorcycle Accidents and How To Avoid Them” is a great reminder of what we can do when we face different dangerous situations on the road.
It’s not just for beginners. It’s a good refresher for experienced motorcyclists, too.
Each of the 10 Common Accidents has a description and a short video to illustrate.
10. A car turns left in front of you.
9. You hit gravel in a blind corner.
8. You entered a corner too fast.
7. A car changes lane into you.
6. A car hits you from behind.
5. Your riding buddies are idiots.
4. You locked the front brake.
3. A car opened its door.
2. It’s slippery!
1. The Most Common Bike Accident. (You will have to read the blog post to see what’s No. 1.)
Tell me what you think in the comment section below!
Thanks for reading,